Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My life #1

                  Hey , my name is Nur Amelia .Yes , this is my first time using the blog thingy ... I did this blog because I saw my friend's blog . It looks awesome so Im trying to do my best to do this blog thingy ...


 I kinda hate my life but it rocks at school with my friends ! Because it just rocks ! I miss my school so much  and even my friends too !! I just wish life would be better ..


                                                                        My school


  Today , I dont know what to do without my maid at home .. She's off to Kuching ,Sarawak .Tonight she is coming back from Kuching, Sarawak !!! : ) I just hope she bring back some ' pucuk paku.....ummmm my favourite !

Yummy !! : )

            Okay guys ... That's all for today ! Bye  bye !! Maybe tomorrow I will blog something awesome again soon ! Chaos !!


Chaos .... Ameliayamin98...

1 comment: